Hi all,

Just to let you know that I have re-set up the TagInfo scripts that get
daily data about our quarterly projects. I hadn't realised that it had
stopped some time in mid-2017 so assume not many people use this.

As a reminder, it is a script that collects data from TagInfo UK on a daily
basis and saves it to a google spreadsheet. I have set it up to track
amenity=fuel for this quarterly project:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G9KXfp4Ho3fVROO9MxotcYTydl9CEXB_fi5ko2pM5Kc/edit?usp=sharing

Do we want one as well for amenity=charging_station? I'm personally not
sure as it looks like in the future there will be a roll out of EV
super-chargers at existing amenity=fuel sites rather than at stand-alone
charging facilities.

p.s. How do I indicate that a petrol station also has EV charging
capability? The wiki on fuels [1] doesn't allow for this and only mentions
electricity in the case of BBQs!

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:fuel

*Rob*