Hi

Robert Whittaker has recently performed an edit across England & Wales to update Schools ref:edubase code.

As well as the reference, he's amended some of the names in OSM as listed in the database. I think this is wrong. Similar to shops & street names etc I believe we should should be using the names displayed on the ground.

Robert suggests they are "official names supplied by the school to the DfE" Even if true, (I'm not convinced) databases are often manipulated by those compiling them. Abbreviating to fit printed column widths can often occur.

I think this chainset should be reverted & readded updating the ref:edubase only. Any thoughts?

DaveF.