Many thanks. Now shared with Richard, Nick and Jerry. Wont share publicly
yet as I wouldn't want to disrupt the project comms plan.

@Dave: Oh yes this is definitely not for OSM import. It's node data for
linear features for a start!! No, instead this can be used to identify
possible missing paths which should then be investigated using ground
survey, aerial imagery and GPS (or Strava) data. See it as a helping hand
to direct you where to look.

Best,
Rob