I've just added another county -- East Sussex -- to my PRoW Comparison
Tool: http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/prow/progress/east-sussex/

I've also been doing a bit of updating of my table of council Rights
of Way Open Data at http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/prow/open-data/ .
Apart from the lines with grey text, it should be reasonably accurate
now. Do let me know if you see anything that needs updating there, or
would like to help with updating it or obtaining data.

If anyone would like any additional counties added to the PRoW
Comparison Tool, then the criteria (some legal, some technical) can be
found at http://robert.mathmos.net/osm/prow/progress/#add-authority .
Counties that are ready to go are marked with *'s in the Open Data
table linked above. Others will need a bit more work (requesting data,
confirming licenses, getting parish ID lookup tables, etc.) but that
doesn't mean they can't be done. Some requests to councils are already
pending, and others can be made where there is interest.

Best wishes,

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker