Hi

Can I please urge caution if using this feature. GPS traces are rarely accurate enough in their raw state to be included directly. Dense woods, deep valleys & solar winds etc will all introduce errors into the traces & walkers will often wander 'off-piste' when crossing fields. Using an editor allows comparisons with existing traces.

From experience of my own & other user's traces, you can often end up spending more time & effort editing the uploaded way than tracing over it.

Cheers
DaveF