Hi,

I'm presently targeting low use, inappropriate and non rendering values of landuse.

Presently looking at landuse=scrub .. as a human use of the land I don't think scrub is one.

It is a land cover and would be better tagged as natural=scrub, it makes sense and it renders!

While doing this I can across this Way: 250644200 tagged as landuse=wood .. from 2013.

It is adjacent to Way: 250644211 tagged landuse=scrub.

This area should all be tagged natural=scrub .. no trees evident in current imagery.

Are that any disagreement with;

* landuse=scrub is better tagged as natural=scrub?

* landuse=wood is better tagged as natural=wood?

* that this particular area is better updated using the present imagery?

Note that a past edit was 'repaired' by woodpeck_repair in 2015 on the Way: 250644200.

Personally I see these as global issues rather than local issues. But there you go.