Hi all,

I managed to send this to OSM UK email newsletter recipients before heading
off on holidays and responses suggest the form is ok - so now publicising
more widely.

Note: This is for people who are UK/Isle of Man/Channel Islands based. If
we get to the scale where we have a client who has a specific need that
requires talent to be brought in from outside the UK, then we will update
the form.

To help with our aims
<https://osmuk.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ee17e966ef004aa61be763270&id=52573aae45&e=af3cfa8132>
we are pleased to announce the launch of the UK Talent Directory. If you
are interested in undertaking an OSM related project - paid or unpaid -
please add your name and details to the directory. If we come across a
client or project that may be relevant to you, we will link you to them.

We are interested in all skillsets, from mapping, to teaching, to software
and website development, to cartography, to academic research, to admin
work, to everything else. If it relates to OpenStreetMap and we can help
link you to potential work/projects then we will.
Join the directory today!
<https://osmuk.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ee17e966ef004aa61be763270&id=fff58a38a8&e=af3cfa8132>
There is of course no guarantees that any work will become available but if
we don't try we will never find out if this service is helpful. It is a
free service we are offering - no strings attached.

Help us spread the word by sharing this email with your friends and
colleagues.

The link in full:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDIsIHmQSDWae4_pUUmMy45gPYtsdcpMcTDqLTx7w6Ze3vNw/viewform

Thanks,