Yeah those dates did not tally with the proposed delivery plan (PDF) on
their website. Hence I didn't mention it in my initial email as I was
already doubting it. May have been an earlier aspiration that got put back
to allow more consultation. Disappointingly slow but gives us a bit more
time to come up with plans of what we might or might not do with the new
data.

<P.S. resend as talk-gb bounced as original too long/large>

Thanks,
*Rob*