If you look at the history of some stations, you'll see that about 6 years ago this was corrected to National Rail but it was reverted soon after, e.g. https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1305070561/history Clearly "Nation Rail" is wrong so it should be fixed.

Perhaps this could be as part of a project to ensure all the stations are properly mapped.  Check that none are missing against the ORR list, checking there's no duplicate railway=station tags for the same feature, tag the building=train_station, add the operator, 3-letter station ref etc., also make sure the use of railway=halt v station is correct.