As you say, it's bidirectional, so I don't think the oneway tag is appropriate. It's hierarchically superior to any conditional tags.

A direction tag is required. https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Conditional_restrictions#Direction

Unable to locate it, but I believe there was a recent discussion on Tagging about conditional oneways.

DaveF