Thank you Andy(s),

...and thanks for the wiki page updates.

I'm originally from Chalfont St Peter and my Mum still lives there, so I
will be keeping my eye on progress....brings back childhood memories of
watching the M25 being constructed in the same place. :)

I know that a site in Amersham has been busy with trucks.

Regards,
             Jez