On 07/02/2019 20:52, Chris Hill wrote:
On 07/02/2019 18:25, Philip Barnes wrote:
On Thu, 2019-02-07 at 17:59 +0000, talk...@manet-computer.co.uk wrote:

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is there anyone who can look at https://thegrid.ladbrokes.com/en/shoplocator to see if they are using OpenStreetmap data without proper attribution?

Looking at the NN8 area there are indications that the map is based on an Openstreet map extract from Late July to Late August 2017, Buildings added 24/07/17 are shown but buildings added 28/08/17 are missing.

It is very definitely OSM, but not sure how you go about reporting it.

Phil (trigpoint)
I have contacted Ladbrokes asking them (nicely) to add attribution. Let's see how they respond.

I'll give you odds of 5 to 1 they don't.

They're probably /really/ cheesed off, atm, with the racing hiatus.

DaveF