After a discussion in the pub tonight, we are proposing to return to
Sheffield for a notional East Midlands pub meeting in June.

The date will be Tuesday 18th June, venue to be determined. We will end up
in the Sheffield Tap at the station to enable those of us from further
South to have clean get-aways, but as the Tap's food offerings are not very
exciting we will meet somewhere else from around 19:30 to 21:00. All
suggestions are welcome.

One or two of us will aim to spend a fair amount of time beforehand doing
some Sheffield mapping. I hope people can join us.

Best wishes,

Jerry