Hi all,

A quick update: Thanks for all your venue suggestions for the next OSM UK
annual general meeting. It's taken a while to go through the options and
find a date that works for venue and us. Subject to any last hitches we
have now settled on a venue in central London on Saturday 29 June. Jez is
doing a recce this week and if all good we will confirm and send out the
AGM invite to members.

Not a member? Join now:
https://osmuk.org/become-member/

I'm hopeful that we can make it into a bigger event including more than the
AGM. Please feel free to share ideas here. Basic suggestion so far has been
to start just after midday to allow people time to travel into London, a
quick AGM followed by an open session of some form before heading for
food/drinks. If you have a particular desire to include something as part
of the day, please let me know.

P.S. The AGM includes election of new Directors. As posted on Loomio we are
looking for 2 new Directors. Please consider volunteering as without two
new Directors we may be forced to wind up the organisation which would be a
great shame as it has been picking up pace this last 6 months.

Best regards,
Rob

*Rob*