Hi

Robert - Thank you for the Norfolk/Meetups wiki page!

Jez - Adivce is hard to give after doing this for the first time but here are some thoughts. For the recent meeting, I received the most responses by writing to people individually via the Who is around me? site. Apparently not many people in Norfolk read this list (or simply enjoy mapping on their own). It is a bit time-consuming but it was worth it and I might do it again for the coming meeting.

In terms of date and time, I believe a weekend day and a time in the middle of the day makes sense for people to travel to the place. I preferred a public locality that can be reached by public transport. As it was an initial meeting, there was no thematic agenda but that could change in the future, depending what people prefer to do. However, I don't believe this occurs anytime soon as there is no routine established yet.

It would be great to read about experiences from people who frequently organise or join OSM meetings.

Regards
Nora