Hi

Polygons shouldn't be attached to highways=* which represent an infinitesimally thin centreline & provides no assumption of width. If you wanted to add a gate to the outline of the park it would also, inaccurately, act as a barrier on the road.

is there a pond in the rose garden? it looks lie paths & grass/planters on the aerial views.
The rose garden's extent appears as if it should follow the bounding hedge.

Path into the playground?

add a leisure*=recreation_ground around the Croquet and Tennis Club, Include address/website etc

* I appear to be in the minority on this, but I believe recreation_ground should have a leisure tag not landuse as it fits better with other 'leisures' such as park, pitch, playground etc.

Some of the fields are edged with small wooden posts to prevent driving
onto the grass. Is this a 'fence'? if so, what is its type?

Do the posts have a horizontal bar preventing bikes/wheelchairs? if not then they're just posts & not a fence.

DaveF