It might be germane to this discussion to consider minheight & maxheight as
possible values. Certainly in ski resorts it is not uncommon to see minimum
heights for certain chair lifts (typically 1.25m) and I think I've seen
similar on amusement park rides. Height is more likely to be a determining
factor, even if not explicitly signed.

Jerry