I made a first pass of 2 days + welcome/thanks and included some additional
points from comments. Would appreciate it if you could either accept or
reject pull requests rapidly so that they don't stagnate.

If anyone wants to join in then either do your own edits and pull request
(whilst avoiding current changes already in pull requests....you see what I
mean about stagnation now) or by adding issues, preferably one per problem.

Regards,
             Jez