I'd like to see some guidance on whether data can be taken directly
from a business's website and entered directly into OSM. eg. on the
"contact us" page there is often address, postcode, phone number,
opening hours. This page
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:postal_code says "You can even
look them up on the official website of the place" which suggests you
can, but normal copyright of websites would suggest you can't. A clear
statement one way or the other would be useful (I may have missed
it...)

thanks
Stephen