I believe that the original data from the OS is completetrigarchive.zip.
Ian Harris created the trigpointing .uk website from that.  The map
references for the three trig points I used are from that website, and yes,
you can walk up to those trig points and plonk your GPS device onto them.
The problem, as I said, is that you don't know quite where they are.

The OS no longer use most of the concrete trig points scattered around the
country, they use accurate GPS, in fact I believe that they sell some of
their data to companies like Trimble and Leica, who sell it on for a hefty
monthly fee.  I think you are referring to their list of GPS stations.

Regards

Simon