On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 at 16:35, Mateusz Konieczny <matkoni...@tutanota.com> wrote:
> This message seems to complain
> about something, but it is unclear
> what is the problem.

Having looked at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/United_Kingdom I
assume the problem was that in the opening sentence under the map, the
page erroneously said that the UK included the Crown Dependencies and
the British Overseas Territories. I've now (hopefully) fixed that, and
also explained what the "British Isles" is.

As far as OSMUK is concerned, I think the Community Interest Company
formally has the UK as it's scope, although as an OSMF local chapter
it officially covers the UK (including Northern Ireland) and the three
Crown Dependencies (Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey). We're happy to
overlap with the OSMIE local chapter, who cover the whole of the
island of Ireland (so also including Northern Ireland).

Re the size of OSMUK's membership, the annual report at
https://osmuk.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Annual_Report_of_the_Directors_OSMUK_CIC_for_Year_Ending_March_31_2019.pdf
says there were 95 regular and 4 corporate members.

Hope that helps,

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker