Great work Dan.

A couple of the larger solar farms which don't seem to have repd:ids are on
water company land. The one I've looked for a few times is the floating
solar panels <https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/523645138> on Godley
Reservoir. I've also been unable to reconcile the panels
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/53.02733/-2.95015> (currently
without a surrounding plant) which are at the Five Farms Water Treatment
Plant, just S of Wrexham Industrial Estate. So I have been wondering if
installations on water company land are different in some way.

It's also worth noting that several of us have continued mapping rooftop
solar in the past 6 weeks and we should pass 120k mapped installations in
the next day or so. A big shout out for gurglypipe who has mapped a huge
number around Lancaster as areas. My own focus started in Wrexham district
as I visited it in the middle of October which meant I ground-truthed a
number of ones already mapped, and enabled me to add quite a few others.
More recently I've been aiming to connect existing hotspots by bringing LAs
which connect them up to 50% (Halton, Rochdale & Oldham already done,
Warrington, Barnsley, Kirklees & Doncaster current targets).

There's still a lot of work to ensure every rooftop installation has an
building underneath. Gregory's site reports these at the detailed level,
but not at LSOA or LA. I suppose there's scope to create MapRoulette
challenges.

On the debit side I have also created a lot of fixmes which I can now clear
up: there's an estate on the edge of Runcorn with building integrated solar
panels which looked a bit like solar hot water. Fortunately after having
mapped them I discovered a promotional write up by the manufacturer. I just
need to decide on the relevant tag (see the wiki page
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Renewable_energy_in_the_United_Kingdom/Rooftop_Solar_PV#Types_of_rooftop_solar_PV>
).

Jerry