Happy with a kissing_gate tag that could combine these variations.

Can we also discuss paths/tracks which have a vehicle gate and a pedestrian gate alongside each other. Is it one complex gate? or for routing do we have to place two gates and draw paths through each?

Personally I just need to know what is the agreed method.

Regards

TonyS999