Are you definitely logged in to an account on strava.com with that browser? If I log out then I too am missing the CloudFront cookies.

On 24/11/2019 12:35, Philip Barnes wrote:
On Wed, 2019-11-20 at 12:16 +0000, Michael Booth wrote:
Just tried it and it works for me. The cookies have an expiry date of +7 days so I think you need to change the policy and signature in the url regularly.

Log in to Strava, in Chrome go to chrome://settings/cookies/detail?site=strava.com, then click on the CloudFront-Key-Pair-Id cookie and copy the "Content" value. Paste it into the Key-Pair-Id value below and do the same for signature and policy.

The word cloudfront does not appear in the cookies that I see.

I see
_dc_gtm_UA-nnnnnnn-nn
_fbp
_ga