Are there any local mappers in Plymouth or Saltash?

The Carkeel roundabout and surrounding area has undergone major changes
in the last couple of years. I drive through there occasionally and have
made a few updates mainly based on gps and video, but that only covers
just one through route. The whole area really needs a thorough
survey.

I have just done some very rough and ready changes to the roundabout
based on gps/video but mainly Esri which seems to be the only imagery
which is reasonably up to date. But I have left it in a bit of a mess,
although nearer reality than before.

ael