Hi Martin,

Looks and sounds good to me. From what I've seen looking at the data in the
past, and again now using your visualisation, both speed bumps and cycle
parking look good to import.

Out of interest, I did spot that the original data (from TfLs ground survey
with two photos) did look slightly higher quality than the proposed import
for speed bumps. I think this is because you snap the speed bump to
existing nodes if within a certain distance. This results in a very small
drop in data quality in a few places. Can I therefore ask:

- Can Richard's code create new nodes on a way or are data items simply
dropped if no existing nodes is nearby?
- And what tolerance is being applied (i.e. how close is "nearby")?

As noted this really is tiny discrepancies with the benefits of the import
being far greater than the odd shift of a few metres.

Best regards
Rob

P.s sorry for the non threaded reply. For some reason nabble was throwing
an unauthorized error and I don't receive these emails into my inbox.