As the OSM entity has to already contain the FHRS:ID tag it limits the usefulness of this plugin. Won't most have address data added when contributors initially add the FHRS tag? I certainly do.

What would be useful is a way to search the LA's database for retailers which don't have a FHRS tag.

DaveF.