Matt,   How about this well organised source (I'm surprised that this
isn't actually feed back to OSM)  bustimes.org bustimes.org   This is a
great website covering the entire UK and probably all operators.   Cheerio!
Bart    Hi,   How are Bus Routes added into OSM? I have noticed that bus routes
in Basildon (my local area) are a few years out of date with some service such
as the 5 and 8Ahaving beenĀ  withdrawn and the route 2 being renumbered 28
Matthew Scanlon  Service Analyst (Journey Planner)  Technical Serivce Operations