Thanks for the ideas.

Today's post is about Missing Maps London on Tues 1 September
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDtkiAFH-sS/ which I attended last week. I've
been going to see what goes on. Gave me a chance to try out the new RapiD
editor.

I forgot to say that I want to be able to post once-a-day.

I haven't considered replicating somewhere 'open' yet. Insta has a big
reach, but I see that Pixelfed is a similar concept.