Prosljeđujem na grupu, izgleda da su opet problemi sa dvojezicnim nazivima u Istri.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Italian place names in Croatia
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 00:30:22 +0100

Hi,

I see you are from Croatia, right?  I just wanted to notify you that user
"Linusbolzano" is currently messing around with place names in Croatia
(first only in Istria, but now even in Dalmatia). He is already causing
some troubles in other regions, so I'd suggest to pay some attention here,
too.

I've already posted this on the Croatian OSM forum [1], but the community
doesn't seem to be very active there. Maybe you can inform the local
community?

Best wishes,
Martin

[1] http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=23925