Taman sam isao prosljediti istu poruku :D

PS. valent svaka čast ;)

On 9/21/2015 11:27 PM, valent.turko...@gmail.com wrote:
Ako imate kakve informacije možete pomoći Humanitarian Maps for Refugee
Crisis EU....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katja Ulbert <m-530218-008...@messages.openstreetmap.org>
Date: 21 September 2015 at 22:54
Subject: [OpenStreetMap] Humanitarian Maps for Refugee Crisis EU
To: valent.turko...@gmail.com

Hi Valent Turkovic,

Katja Ulbert <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Katja%20Ulbert> has sent
you a message through OpenStreetMap with the subject Humanitarian Maps for
Refugee Crisis EU:
==

Hello,

we are a small group of OSM mappers from Central Europe, some of us also
volunteers from the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team. In response to the
refugee crisis taking place in Central and south-eastern Europe we have
decided to create up-to-date maps of refugee camps and migrant facilities
for humanitarian organisations and NGOs working on the ground. The data
will include information about location, capacity, equipment, housing and
operator. The goal is to improve logistics, distribution of food and
medical care.

That´s the reason we are reaching out to you. So far we have mapped in
Hungary, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia but we would also
like to include more south-eastern European countries. Everybody is welcome
to map, no matter what skill level.

For further information, please contact us at map4refug...@gmail.com

Thanks

Katja Ulbert