On Sun, Feb 07, 2010 at 08:38:55PM -0500, Margie Roswell wrote:
> It might be helpful to provide a list of satellite URLS, for folks
> using both JOSM, and Potlatch, for the areas in question.
>
> I don't have time right now to do that, but if someone wants to, it
> might help facilitate the work.

A reminder that

  http://hypercube.telascience.org/tiles/1.0.0/haiti-best-900913/!/!/!.jpg

Can be used as a simple way to see *all* aerial + satellite
coverage, approximately sorted with best on top, so that in theory, you will
always see the best imagery for a given area. This isn't perfect,
but may help with a given task.

Additionally, the

  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Haiti/ImageryAndDataSources

has images that are pretty informative.

-- CHris

> Margie
>
> On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:37 PM, nicolas chavent
> <nicolas.chav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > All-
> >

> > Apologies for double emailing
> >
> > CET = Central European Time.
> >
> > No more details on this request from the field than this set of areas to
> > focus effort on mapping roads features i imagine looking at
> > comprehensiveness of coverage and any obstacle to traffic. I'll revert to
> > the list if further specification are provided
> >
> > Best

> >> Given the context, I'm assuming that it is Central European Time.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Jeff Ollie
> >

> > --
> > Nicolas Chavent