Great work Rory, it looks very well indeed.  I'll pass the link on to my
Irish speaking in-laws and see if they have any edits.

I'm speaking about OpenStreetMap at 3Dcamp tomorrow (
http://3dcamp.barcamp.ie/) and if it's ok with you I'll feature this in my
talk.  If anybody wants to come along to 3Dcamp its on in IT Tallaght from
9.30-4ish tomorrow, and it's free. I see that there's someone from the TOG
hackerspace lined up to talk too, and the whole event looks good. My talk is
scheduled for about 13.45.

Regards,

Richard