Hi Dermot,
Yeah its a bit of a grey area alright :)
I have sent a few emails to Dublin Bus networkdir...@dublinbus.ie and
i...@dublinbus.ie but haven't received any reply.
I have received a positive reply from the Department of Transport thats why I
haven't really thought of the licensing issues.
I could email the Department of Transport again to see where we stand?

I sent this to transport21i...@transport.ie
Hi,
I have been working on a Dublin Public Transport Route Planner. I have
registered the name transportdublin.ie

.