Rory, thanks for maintaining the celtic-knot-creator.com website.  I find it a
very helpful resource to have.

According to the site, 40% of the townlands in Co Fermanagh are already
mapped.  From my own progress, I reckon its more like 60% due to the fact
that Lough Erne is not divided into townlands. Is there any way the Lough could
be excluded?

Looking at the townland maps, most small Loughs are sliced up and are
actually part of the neighbouring townlands.  However, there are some larger
Loughs which are not.  Lough Erne being one!  I think Lough Neigh is the same.

Maybe we could create a special tag to mark the natural=water as belonging to
a town or not.  Any thoughts on the matter?