Betreff: [OSM-talk-ie] (no subject)
Datum: Sat Mar 22 2014 10:59:50 GMT+0100
Von: Brian Hollinshead <br...@hollinshead.net>
An: Talk-ie@openstreetmap.org

Wondering if any of you use the coloured street map paint style? This
week's map of the week on the wiki.

http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Styles/Coloured_Streets

I like the look of it for spotting missing or suspect addressing, seems
nice and visible!

If one of you has found it satisfactory would be pleased to know which
version of JOSM you use and how do I add it at home. In my innocence I did
look in plug-ins.

Thanks

P.S. A huge thanks to Rory for arranging the meet-up. If I remember even
half of what I heard/learnt I will be the richer for it.