hi all,

my name is Eimhin, I work with the P2P Foundation and am coorganizing an
event in September this year bringing together members of the new
cooperative movement (open cooperativism) together with members of the
Irish cooperative and grassroots community to share models and strategies
for resilient community growth in Ireland.

In the past I have worked with the folk from Netention.js another GIS with
semantic layers, my background is In philosophy and critical theory and I
have a thing for mapplication based software.

At this event we hope to do a bit of mapping and I'm here to find out if
this particular work appeals to anyone in this community who might be
inntereted in having a conversation about where we might take this.

I am an open-everything type, working with the theory and practice of
creating social and environmental solutions to convergent crisis through
non-coercive means and by intelligent design of license strategies...among
other things.

There is no commercial angle to this.

It would be great to hear from someone here on the island working with OSM
who would be prepared to consider how this might be used to facilitate the
emergence of a bottom up networked movement.

Many thanks,

Eimhin