Wednesday 22nd October, 6.00pm. Merrion Road Dublin

Talk details  are at  http://www.rds.ie/cat_event_detail.jsp?itemID=1103706

At the last hack-day some of you kindly made useful suggestions regarding a
draft of  powerpoint I was putting together for some library talks. The
present title is

OpenStreetMap, Community and historical mapping for all.

and will be a mixture of powerpoint and live demo.

It came about after I visited a few library's to improve their knowledge of
OSM and particularly the width to which it had grown. I just used printouts
including some screenshots. I was asked would give a talk in the Autumn.

There will also be a session in Dublin City Library Archive in Pearse St as
part of their Local History Day talks on Saturday 1st November (OSM at
2.00pm).