Hi Brian,

These are some of the GSI sheets. Unfortunately they are of lower quality.
It is still possible to trace townlands from them, but I would suggest
avoiding these 2 sheets for now, and work on better quality ones until you
get the hang of tracing the townlands.

In Galway I came across one of these as my second sheet, left it and did
another 2 sheets before I felt confident enough to be able to spot all the
boundaries. Once you do make a start, try to aim for the smaller ones
first, or ones through bogs where the townland boundary can be easily seen.

Dave