(Please disregard last gibberish message. I made a mistake with my email
client)

Hi all,

As you know, we have townlands.ie to display and monitor townland
mapping, and it shows up on the global OpenStreetMap TagInfo site[1].
But we don't have a little logo for it. We have a few suggestions over
on GitHub[2].

Does anyone have any suggestions for a logo? Any on that list that you like?

(P.S. We're over 12,500 townlands now with an ETA of just over a year!
Big pat on the back to all the mappers)

(P.P.S. I wrote townlands.ie and if there's any features you'd
like/mistakes you spot, please feel free to contact me or file a bug on
GitHub[3])

[1]: http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/projects
[2]: https://github.com/rory/osm-irish-townlands/issues/53
[3]: https://github.com/rory/osm-irish-townlands/issues/new