That's great Dave, many thanks. As I understand it they are quite
geographically spread, with a few coming from Cork. Would be great I think
to have them map their own areas to begin with. I plan to focus the
teaching on using qgis and other open source tools with some MapInfo thrown
in so hopefully consistency won't be a problem. Thanks for the feedback.

Brian.