Hi Peter,

I have been reading your posts with interest but have only know got the chance
to respond. FOSS4G 2016 in Dublin would be splendid.

I work in the University of Ulster, currently as Course Director for the MEd,
but have done and am doing a lot of work with schools and the school assessment
body in Northern Ireland CCEA. I developed and am Chief moderator for a Space
Science Technology curriculum. It has, among other things, Open Street Map as
apart of a GIS core unit. You can find some details if you search for CCEA
Space Science Technology microsite.

I am research active, but largely in GIS in Education and in GPS tracking at
the moment. I would be interested in exploring whether there would be research
opportunities that we could take forward.

Best wishes,

Stephen