As part of brianh's and myself's initial work on out townlands project, I
did ~ 50 sheets in SE Carlow and Wexford about 18 months ago.

As mapwarper wasn't available for us then, I rectified them using desktop
software and they were them installed on an OSM ran server called faffy.

faffy died during some maintence and sheets are now no longer available.

Probably best to do them all again on mapwarper as sheets can be constantly
revisited and  improved.

I don't have the time or stomach to do them all again to be honest ;-)

Townlands in Carlow and Wexford are complete anyway.

Donal