Folks,

Dennis Parfenov has contacted me asking if OSM Ireland folks would be
interested in partnering up in a joint workshop on Jun 13th, see rough page
here https://ti.to/open-knowledge-ireland/maker-party-hwl

They are currently taking health and hospital data available from the Dept.
of Health and using it to create a dashboard of stats on the Irish health
system (waiting times, etc). They would like to use OSM data for the
location component. With that in mind, I ran some overpass queries and the
relationship of hospital tagging to actual hospitals is a bit of a mess.

The workshop would initially focus on cleaning up the tagging of hospitals
in Ireland and then OKI would use the resulting location info as a
component within their dashboard.

I think this is a great opportunity for mappy folks to meet others involved
in Open Data in Ireland and this is a fantastic and useful use case for OSM
data in Ireland. With that in mind, would many on this list be interested
in participating in this workshop?

Anyone interested in attending, go ahead and take a ticket on the webpage
linked above. Note, this is only being used to track numbers of attendees
for space, seating etc requirements. You wont need a ticket to enter the
building on the day

Dave