I guess the situation is different as the waterway changes in Ireland have
not caused disputes. The townland boundaries that are set by the commision
have not changed, but in osm we are changing them, and amending the
boundaries to suit the map rather than the official boundary,

Killian Driscoll
Banting Postdoctoral Fellow
Département d'anthropologie
Université de Montréal