Hi all,

Just a quick reminder about this, hope to see a lot of you there. If you
haven't already done so, can you drop me, or Ciaran a quick mail to say you
are coming as Fingal Coco want to know how many are attending as far in
advance as possible.

On a side note, Mapillary sent me on a load of phone holders and a few
t-shirts so I'll be giving those out at the event to anyone who wants one.

See you there,
Dave