Looking for somebody familiar with Libre Office Base please.

I have produced a database to use with the General Register Office
pamphlets dated 1885 and printed by Alex Thom  in 1902. This lists each
townland in each PLU/GRO along with Civil Parish, Barony, ED and Registrars
district. I intend initially to use it for a Dublin PLU.

I have created the tables and most of the forms but am stuck at adding a
dropdown box and more particularly a list for boxes in each table populated
with items higher up the food chain.

I have consulted at some length, two on line tutorials but their screen
shots and steps would seem to be for earlier versions. I downloaded mine
three weeks ago.

As there is no data entered yet file is only 76k so I can easily email to
somebody who can help me. The original 1902 pamphlets are in the national
library from which I have some copy pages to work from.

Hoping some kind OSMer can please help me pass this hopefully small hurdle.