Hi Colm,

Thanks for looking into this and collecting this data. Please feel
free to update the wiki if you know it's wrong. The OSM wiki is like
OSM, improve it if you can!

Rory

On 17/02/16 23:46, Colm Moore wrote:
> Hi, http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Ireland#Goals
> This is quite out of date. Public roads (total) are probably at
> 95-98%, with mostly boreens and some housing estates to be filled
> in. Private roads are another matter. Railways are in the order of
> 99.9%, although the status of some Bord na Móna railways is
> 'fuzzy'.Cities - good progressArea Specific - good progressPOI
> Specific - mixed bunchTransport specific - mixed bunch
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Ireland#Railway_rails

This section hasn't been updated in 5 years.
> Broad GaugeIrish Rail - 100% of track mappedNI Railways  - 100% of
> track mappedDublin Port  - 100% of track mappedOther minor broad
> gauge railways - 100% of track mapped Standard GaugeLuas - 100% of
> track mappedLuas Cross City - "under construction". Narrow Gauge &
> miniatureBord na Móna  - 99% of track mapped, some areas not
> easily mappable due to poor photography (clouds, shadow)Heritage
> operators - 100% of track mappedMiniature railways - 90%+ of track
> mapped OtherMonorail - 100% of track mappedDisused railways -
> Mullingar-Athlone needs to be added back in (recently changed to
> cycleway, but track remains).Abandoned railways - good progress
> TagsElectrified - 100%Gauge - 100%Operator - 100%Passenger -
> mostly set to "yes", detailed tags being addedRailway - 100%Tracks
> - 100%, being converted to "pasenger_lines"Usage -
> 100%railway:traffic_mode - 10%railway=tram_stop -
> 99%railway=station - 99%railway=switch -
> 30-50%railway=level_crossing - 99%railway=signal -
> 10%railway=turntable - 100% I'm not sure how much of the above
> should end up on the Wiki. Colm

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. Margaret
Mead