BAD NEWS: Sorry - a few things will be down for the next few days.

GOOD NEWS:  TSSG [1) in WIT upgraded our hardware so we now have double our
memory and double our cpu. They also increased our diskspace a few weeks
ago as well.

I took the opportunity to upgrade the OS while I was at it. As I find time
I'll bring the other services back up.

UP:  taginfo, planet
DOWN:  tileserver, overpass, nominatim, ircbot

Donal

1 https://www.wit.ie/research/centres_and_groups/tssg