Hi all,

Realised I hadn't posted this here yet. Sorry.

As previously mentioned we have been working on establishing a UK OSM
not-for-profit company. This has now been completed :-)

Why UK? Although we expect most activities to be GB focused, there may be
times where we can help represent the Northern Irish community (e.g.
consultation responses to UK legislation). This would always be done in
collaboration with the Irish community, and any Irish OSM company (should
one ever be set up).

We welcome you to join as a member. This is free for now and I encourage
you to join by Sunday so that you can vote in our first meeting.

To find out more, and to become a member, please see http://osmuk.org/

Best regards,
*Rob*